Saturday, February 13, 2010

COLD and SNOWY!

Well, as cold as it was today and as much snow as there is, I HAD to get out there. Too little running going on lately. I have shoveled a good 20+ inches over the past week, but that isn't as much leg as running! Anyway, legs felt really good today. I made sure to stretch my calves every day over the past week to get over the calf fatigue that seems to have been plaguing me.

Run to the school was at a decent clip and my usual rest/walk before my return run home wasn't really needed. I barely rested before crossing the street and heading back home. I did get another quick walk in at the entrance coming home, but that, too, was short and I picked it up again. Overall, with the exception of the last leg in, I was just at/under an 8 minute/mile pace. Goal achieved, now I have to step it up and push for the next distance.

Here are the times:
Home to Dev: 4:24
Dev to School: 10:44 (6:20)

School to Dev: 6:25
Dev to Home: 11:28 (5:03)

Stretching will continue, as will hitting the hotel gyms, lousy as they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment